Men are stereotyped to be very strong, sturdy and rugged. But that’s not true, not anymore. It’s not so now that men are all woodcutters or campers or bikers. The rugged unkept look doesn’t suit them all the time anymore. Many men don’t like to be so unkempt as well. And this is where we come in. We have come across a few hacks and grooming tips for men that would be of benefit to them even if the schedules they have is hectic. These little things will make over their appearance, making them look more sophisticated, professional and suitable for this era.
- Shaving- Absolutely not a shocker, but missed out by many. Not everyone likes being clean shaven, and a little stubble doesn’t harm. The problem occurs with a long beard. The beard grown by men are dear to them, they hate to chop it, but the uneven growth of the bear and it’s appearance most often make them look like cavemen. Beards look amazing, and they would look even better if kept properly. Shaped and trimmed.
- Perfume- Guys! Smelling good is a must. Nobody likes the sweaty smell and no. It doesn’t establish that you’ve worked hard. It only lets everyone know that you are probably dirty or unhygienic. So use a good deodorant or cologne. And smell great.
- Clothes- There are a few things that need to be covered here. Dress according to your size. Don’t wear clothes that are too loose or too tight. Wear what is comfortable and establishes your body structure. Also, dress according to your age. Superhero T-shirts and sly references. T-shirts only go so long as college. Once in the Professional field, it’s slightly better to bid farewell to them and wear more professional clothes. Polo t-shirts, block colour shirts are great. Also, ironing clothes is very important. To look neat and tidy and Professional. Iron your clothes daily and make sure your shirt is crisp. And you are good to go!
- Clipping nails- Yet another significant factor to take care of. Not only for the sake of looking good but for health as well. Men don’t seem to care about their nails or anything, and they go on with their work which makes the fingernails dirty. If one doesn’t have the time to clean or maintain them, then it’s somewhat better to cut them off. Or else the dirty nails can lead to infections and rashes. Not to mention they look dirty as it is. Clipping the nails on your toes and hands is necessary.
- Shoe- And lastly, wearing a proper polished shoe. Shoes tell people how much attention one puts to groom one’s self. If you have polished shoe along with all the factors mentioned above, then you are going to be well approved by everyone when it comes to looking groomed.
These are the five grooming tips we have for men. If one religiously follows these, then one is sure to transform himself into a phenomenal and eligible man.