Beard is a trend; the beard is a style statement. And having a perfectly trimmed beard is essential if you want to grow it and want to look really attractive.
But how to trim?
It is recommended to visit a good barber, but if that is not possible, then here is a short guide for you, so that you can do it yourself.
- A. Using trimmer
- Before starting to trim your beard, you need to clean it properly, so that your beard is clean, non-oily and dry. So, wash your beard with a mild shampoo, dry it with a towel. Then comb your beard, straight starting from the ear moving towards the chin.
- When your beard is completely dry, get your trimmer, and a pair of clippers and guards. You may buy clippers and trimmer online.
- Now turn the trimmer on, and gently trim each side of the face using long strokes.
- Be very attentive while trimming near the nose or chin.
- Trim along your neckline to give a perfect finishing.
- All done! Clean your trimmer and clippers to save them for next trimming session. 😉
- Do not forget to use beard oil after trimming.
- B.Trimming using scissors and comb.
- Using scissors is a difficult job as it requires a skilled hand. Start with selecting a sharp and clean (rust-free) pair of scissors.
- Take a comb and use it as a guide. Comb downwards and expose the amount of hair you want to trim.
- Trim all the hair you which is outside the comb's teeth.
(Begin with trimming the short amount of hair)
- Repeat the process until you get the desired length of the beard.
- Keep combing, again and again, to check that you have trimmed evenly.
- Once done, apply beard oil.
With this, you are ready for your day.